+91-98979-58489 info@roopchandsharma.com

Family Lawyer in Meerut

Family Laws

When matrimonial dispute arises between parties to marriage, it brings number of litigations with it. It includes civil as well as criminal litigation and involves civil laws, family laws, matrimonial laws as well as criminal law. As for example:

Criminal Law:

Criminal complaint Under section 498A read with 406 of Indian Penal Code, 1860 and its proceeding before CAW cell;
Complaint under Protection of women from Domestic Violence Act 2005;
Complaint under Dowry Prohibition Act;
Application under section 125 of Code of Criminal Procedure 1973 seeking maintenance by wife;
and various complaints under the various sections of Indian Penal Code;

Civil/Family Law:

Petition for Divorce under various ground mentioned under section 13 (1) & (2) and 13B of Hindu marriage Act viz. (i) on the ground of mutual consent (ii) Petition on the ground of cruelty, desertion, impotency, adultery etc.
Petition for custody of children under provisions of HMA, 1955
Application u/s 24 of HMA for seeking interim maintenance and expenses by wife;
Application for restitution of conjugal rights;
Suit for partition of the joint property owned jointly by husband and wife;

So, we provide comprehensive legal services to our clients so that they can get one window solution of every kind of Disputes and at every level of disputes under matrimonial law, criminal law or disputes related to property. We provide legal consultancy services, prior to dispute so that the dispute can be avoided, besides providing litigation services to our clients at each and every level of dispute.

Besides the above, we dedicatedly provide legal assistance to our clients in the following matters namely:

Registration of marriages,
Conversion from one religion to other
Nikah under Muslim law
Police protection to our clients,
Adoption of children
Personal laws
Muslim laws
Inheritance & succession
Probate and wills
Partition of joint properties
Divorce by mutual consent
Divorce petition by either party
Restitution of conjugal rights
Judicial separation
Interim maintenance
Maintenance / permanent alimony
Appointment of protection officer under D.V.Act
Interim compensation under D.V.Act
Separate residence order under D.V.Act
Any other remedy prescribed by law of the land.